Thank you for visiting Morton CPAs, P.C. You will enjoy our personalized service for companies and individuals seeking professional support in a variety of areas, including:
- a proactive approach to tax planning and tax return preparation;
- audited, reviewed and compiled financial statements;
- due-diligence support services and financial records analysis for companies and individuals in the acquisition of a business;
- assistance in preparing commercial loan application packages;
- full-service business accounting and write-up;
- and business planning and management consulting.
We specialize in serving small businesses: C- and S-corporations, partnerships, LLCs and not-for-profit organizations. We also provide services to estates and trusts.
Joe Morton and the professional team at Morton CPAs are experienced in working with companies at all levels of in-house financial expertise. We are as effective in acting as your primary accounting resource as we are in supporting your in-house financial officers and staff.
For many companies, we provide full-charge bookkeeping services. From our clients' check stubs and bank statements, we prepare financial statements, payroll reports, sales tax reports and tax returns.
Conversely, for companies with capable in-house financial staff, we serve as a year-round resource and provide key assistance in preparing year-end reports.